Risk Factor and Disclaimer Statement
This Risk Factor and Disclaimer Statement (this “Statement”) is for “Scry.info”, an open-source Ethereum-based distributed application. Persons who may purchase, use, trade or hold Scry.info’s native built-in crypto-tokens “SCRY MANA TOKEN” shall carefully read, comprehend and accept this Statement.
本风险因素及免责声明（“本声明”）是针对基于以太坊的开源分布式应用“Scry.info”所作出。购买、使用、交易或持有Scry.info的原生内置加密代币“SCRY MANA TOKEN”的人士均应仔细阅读、理解并接受本声明。
(1) Before taking any action with respect to Scry.info or SCRY MANA TOKEN, you shall peruse and understand:
在针对Scry.info或SCRY MANA TOKEN采取任何行动之前，您应该仔细阅读并理解：
(a) All the information published on the official site of Scry.info “Scry.info.info”, as may be updated from time to time; and
(b) The whitepaper of Scry.info.
The information identified above are incorporated as integral parts to this Statement. If you have any question or doubt on anything contained or unaddressed in the information identified above, please communicate with Scry.info’s development team at your convenience. You shall refrain from participating in the crowdsale campaign of Scry.info or purchasing any SCRY MANA TOKEN until answered to your satisfaction.
上述信息作为本声明的组成部分。如果您对上述信息中包含的内容或未涉及的事项存有任何疑问或问题，请您在方便时与Scry.info开发团队取得联系。在得到满意的回复之前，您应避免参加Scry.info公开售卖计划或购买任何SCRY MANA TOKEN。
(2) SCRY MANA TOKEN by nature does NOT stand for or function as:
本质上SCRY MANA TOKEN不代表下述事物，也不具备下述事物的功能：
(a) equity interest (or its like) in or obligations of any entity in any jurisdiction;
(b) investment of any kind in any venture;
(c) any securities, no matter whether having intrinsic value or market price or not; or
(d) any commodity or asset that any person is obliged to redeem or purchase.
(3) Scry.info’s development team and seller of SCRY MANA TOKEN expressly disclaim their liability, and shall in no case be liable to any person, for:
对于下述所列事项，Scry.info开发团队以及SCRY MANA TOKEN的出售方在此明确否认其将承担责任，并且在任何情况下均不对任何人负责：
(a) any person’s purchase or holding of SCRY MANA TOKEN in violation of any anti-money laundering, counter-terrorism financing or other regulatory requirements that are imposed in any jurisdiction;
任何人购买或持有SCRY MANA TOKEN时违反了任何地区内所施加的反洗钱、反恐怖主义融资或其他监管要求；
(b) any person’s purchase of SCRY MANA TOKEN in violation of any representation, warranty, obligation, covenant or other provision under the agreement between him/her and the relevant seller, and the resulting failure or inability to make his/her payment or to claim relevant purchased SCRY MANA TOKEN;
任何人在购买SCRY MANA TOKEN时违反了其与相关出售方之间的合同所规定的任何陈述、保证、义务、承诺或其他要求，以及由此导致的无法付款或无法认领已买的SCRY MANA TOKEN；
(c) early termination of the SCRY MANA TOKEN crowdsale for any reason;
由于任何原因SCRY MANA TOKEN的公开售卖计划被提前终止；
(d) failure or abortion of Scry.info development and resulting failure to deliver SCRY MANA TOKEN;
Scry.info的开发失败或被放弃，以及因此导致的无法交付SCRY MANA TOKEN；
(e) delay or rescheduling of Scry.info development and resulting failure to meet any anticipated milestone;
(f) any error, bug, flaw, defect or otherwise of the source code of Scry.info;
(g) any malfunction, breakdown, collapse, rollback or hardforking of Scry.info or the blockchain of Ethereum;
(h) failure of Scry.info or SCRY MANA TOKEN to meet any specific purpose, or unfitness for any specific use;
Scry.info或SCRY MANA TOKEN未能实现任何特定功能或不适合任何特定用途；
(i) utilization of the proceeds raised through the SCRY MANA TOKEN crowdsale;
对SCRY MANA TOKEN公开售卖所获得的资金的使用；
(j) failure to timely and completely disclose any information relating to the development of Scry.info;
(k) any purchaser’s divulgence, loss or destruction of the private key of his/her crypto-currency or crypto-token wallet (inter alia, the private key of the wallet where that purchaser stores SCRY MANA TOKEN);
任何购买者泄露、丢失或损毁了数字加密货币或代币的钱包私钥（尤其是其存放SCRY MANA TOKEN的钱包的私钥）；
(l) any default, breach, infringement, breakdown, collapse, service suspension or interruption, fraud, mishandling, misconduct, malpractice, negligence, bankruptcy, insolvency, dissolution or winding-up of any third party crowdfunding portal of SCRY MANA TOKEN;
SCRY MANA TOKEN的第三方众筹平台的违约、违规、侵权、崩溃、瘫痪、服务终止或暂停、欺诈、误操作、不当行为、失误、疏忽、破产、清算、解散或歇业；
(m) any difference, conflict or contradiction between the information published by Scry.info’s development team and an agreement between any purchaser and any third party crowdfunding portal;
(n) trading or speculation of SCRY MANA TOKEN by any person;
任何人对SCRY MANA TOKEN的交易或投机行为；
(o) listing or delisting of SCRY MANA TOKEN on or from any exchange or trading platform;
SCRY MANA TOKEN在任何交易所或交易平台的上市或退市；
(p) SCRY MANA TOKEN being classified or treated by any government, quasi-government, authority or public body as a kind of currency, securities, commercial paper, negotiable instrument, investment or otherwise that may be banned, regulated or subject to certain legal restrictions.
SCRY MANA TOKEN被任何政府、准政府机构、主管当局或公共机构归类为或视为是一种货币、证券、商业票据、流通票据、投资品或其他事物，以至于受到禁止、监管或法律限制。
(4) The crowdsale campaign of Scry.info, if any, may be early terminated, in case of which a purchaser may only be refunded with part of his/her payment as a result of the Bitcoin/Ether price volatility and/or the expenses incurred by Scry.info’s development team;
(5) Scry.info is at the stage of development as of the date of this Statement and its philosophy, consensus mechanism, algorithm, code and other technical specifications and parameters could be updated and changed frequently and constantly. While the whitepaper of Scry.info has contained certain information of Scry.info, it is not absolutely complete and is subject to adjustments and updates that Scry.info’s development team might make from time to time for certain purposes. Scry.info’s development team is not in a position, nor obliged, to keep each purchaser closely posted on every detail of Scry.info development (including its progress and expected milestones no matter whether rescheduled or not) and therefore will not necessarily provide the purchaser with timely and full access to all the information relating to Scry.info that may emerge from time to time. The insufficiency of information disclosure is inevitable and reasonable.
(6) Crypto-tokens are being, or may be, overseen by the regulatory authorities of various jurisdictions. Scry.info’s development team may receive queries, notices, warnings, requests or rulings from one or more regulatory authorities from time to time, or may even be ordered to suspend or discontinue any action in connection with the crowdsale campaign of Scry.info, Scry.info’s development or SCRY MANA TOKEN. The development, marketing, promotion or otherwise of Scry.info or the crowdsale campaign of Scry.info may be seriously affected, hindered or terminated as a result. And since regulatory policies could change from time to time, existing regulatory permission or tolerance on Scry.info or the crowdsale campaign thereof in any jurisdiction could be just temporary. SCRY MANA TOKEN could be defined from time to time as virtual commodity, digital asset or even securities or currency in various jurisdictions and therefore could be prohibited from being traded or held in certain jurisdictions pursuant to local regulatory requirements.
加密代币正在被或可能会被各个不同国家的主管机关所监管。Scry.info开发团队可能会不时收到来自于一个或多个主管机关的询问、通知、警告、命令或裁定，甚至可能被勒令暂停或终止任何关于Scry.info公开售卖计划、Scry.info开发或SCRY MANA TOKEN的行动。Scry.info的开发、营销、宣传或其他方面以及Scry.info公开售卖计划均因此可能受到严重影响、阻碍或被终结。由于监管政策随时可能变化，任何国家之中现有的对于Scry.info或其公开售卖计划的监管许可或容忍可能只是暂时的。在各个不同国家，SCRY MANA TOKEN可能随时被定义为虚拟商品、数字资产或甚至是证券或货币，因此在某些国家之中按当地监管要求，SCRY MANA TOKEN可能被禁止交易或持有。
(7) Cryptography is evolving and cannot guarantee absolute security at all times. Advances in cryptography, such as code cracking, or technical advances such as the invention/improvement of quantum computers, could present risks to all cryptography-based systems including Scry.info. This could result in the theft, loss, disappearance, destruction or devaluation of the SCRY MANA TOKEN held by any person. To a reasonable extent, Scry.info’s development team will be prepared to take proactive or remedial steps to update the protocol underlying Scry.info in response to any advances in cryptography and to incorporate additional reasonable security measures where appropriate. The future of cryptography or security innovations is unpredictable while Scry.info’s development team will, together with other Scry.info community members, try to accommodate continuing changes in the domains of cryptography and security.
密码学正在不断演化，其无法保证任何时候绝对的安全性。密码学的进步（例如密码破解）或者技术进步（例如量子计算机的发明/改良）可能给基于密码学的系统（包括Scry.info）带来危险。这可能导致任何人持有的SCRY MANA TOKEN被盗、失窃、消失、毁灭或贬值。在合理范围内，Scry.info开发团队将自我准备采取预防或补救措施，升级Scry.info的底层协议以应对密码学的任何进步，以及在适当的情况下纳入新的合理安全措施。密码学和安全创新的未来是无法预见的，Scry.info开发团队将和Scry.info社区其他成员一起尝试适应密码学和安全领域的不断变化。
(8) Scry.info is still in the process of development, rather than a finished product ready to launch. Due to the technological complexity of Scry.info, Scry.info’s development team could be faced with unforeseeable and/or insurmountable difficulties from time to time. Accordingly, the development of Scry.info could fail or abort at any time for any cause (including insufficiency of funds). The development failure or abortion would result in non-availability of SCRY MANA TOKEN to any participant of the crowdsale campaign of Scry.info.
Scry.info仍在开发阶段，而非已准备就绪启动的成品。由于Scry.info的技术复杂性，Scry.info开发团队可能不时会面临无法预测和/或无法克服的困难。因此，Scry.info的开发可能会由于任何原因而在任何时候失败或放弃（例如由于缺乏资金）。开发失败或放弃将导致SCRY MANA TOKEN无法被交付给Scry.info公开售卖计划的任何参与者。
(9) There may be attempts to steal the crowdsale proceeds of Scry.info (including the fiat currency amount converted therefrom). Such a theft or attempted theft may compromise Scry.info’s development team’s ability to fund the development of Scry.info. While Scry.info’s development team will adopt cutting-edge technical solutions to keep the crowdsale proceeds safe, certain cyberthefts could be hardly unpreventable.
(10) Nobody can guarantee the source code of Scry.info to be flaw-free. It may contain certain flaws, errors, defects and bugs, which may disable some functionality for users, expose users’ information or otherwise. Such flaws, if any, would compromise the usability, stability, and/or security of Scry.info and consequently bring adverse impact on the value of SCRY MANA TOKEN. Open source codes rely on transparency to promote community-sourced identification and solution of problems within the code. Scry.info’s development team will work closely together with other members of the Scry.info community to keep improving, optimizing and perfecting the source code of Scry.info onwards.
无人能保证Scry.info的源代码完全无瑕疵。代码可能有某些瑕疵、错误、缺陷和漏洞，这可能使得用户无法使用特定功能、暴露用户的信息或产生其他问题。如果确有此类瑕疵，将损害Scry.info的可用性、稳定性和/或安全性，并因此对SCRY MANA TOKEN的价值造成负面影响。公开的源代码以透明为根本，以促进源自于社区的对代码的鉴定和问题解决。Scry.info开发团队将与紧密Scry.info社区其他成员紧密合作，今后持续改进、优化和完善Scry.info的源代码。
(11) There are three prevailing categories of distributed ledger adopted among the contemporary blockchain projects, namely, unpermissioned ledger, consortium ledger and private ledger. Scry.info is a decentralized application deployed and based on Ethereum, an unpermissioned distributed ledger, which means it is publicly accessible and useable to everyone on a permission-free basis. While Scry.info is initially developed by Scry.info’s development team, it is not owned, operated or otherwise controlled by Scry.info’s development team. The community of Scry.info, which is spontaneously formed and is open, decentralized and admission-free to join, is composed of users, fans, developers, SCRY MANA TOKEN holders and other participants worldwide who are mostly not connected with Scry.info’s development team in any manner. Such a community will be decentralized and autonomous as to the maintenance, governance and even evolution of Scry.info while Scry.info’s development team will merely be an active player in the community peer to others without supreme or arbitrary authority, irrespective of its earlier efforts and contributions to the genesis of Scry.info. As a result, it is not at the mercy of Scry.info’s development team how Scry.info would be governed or evolve after its launch.
在当代区块链项目中，有三种流行的分布式账本种类，即：无准入许可的账本、联盟型账本和私有账本。Scry.info是部署并建立于以太坊上的一项分布式应用，而以太坊是无准入许可的分布式账本，这意味着它可被所有人自由访问和使用，而不受准入限制。尽管Scry.info初始时是由Scry.info开发团队所开发，但它并非由Scry.info开发团队所拥有、运营或控制。自发形成的Scry.info社区是完全开放、无中心且无准入门槛即可加入的，其由全球范围内的用户、粉丝、开发者、SCRY MANA TOKEN持有人和其他参与者组成，这些人大都与Scry.info开发团队无任何关系。就Scry.info的维护、治理以及甚至是进化而言，该社区将是无中心且自治的。而Scry.info开发团队仅仅是社区内与其他人地位平等的一个活跃成员而已，并无至高无上或专断性的权力，哪怕它之前曾对Scry.info的诞生做出过努力和贡献。因此，Scry.info在启动之后，其如何治理乃至进化将并不受到Scry.info开发团队的支配。
(12) The source code of Scry.info is open and could be updated, amended, altered or modified from time to time by any member of the community of Scry.info. Nobody is able to foresee or guarantee the precise result of an update, amendment, alteration or modification. As a result, any update, amendment, alteration or modification could lead to an unexpected or unintended outcome that adversely affects Scry.info’s operation or SCRY MANA TOKEN’s value.
Scry.info的源代码是开源的且可能被Scry.info社区任何成员不时升级、修正、修改或更改。任何人均无法预料或保证某项升级、修正、修改或更改的准确结果。因此，任何升级、修正、修改或更改可能导致未曾预料或非意定的结果，从而对Scry.info的运行或SCRY MANA TOKEN的价值造成重大不利影响。
(13) The blockchain of Ethereum rests on open-source software and is an unpermissioned distributed ledger. Regardless of Scry.info’s development team’s effort to keep the Scry.info secure, anyone may intentionally or unintentionally introduce weaknesses or bugs into the core infrastructural elements of Ethereum which the security measures adopted are unable to prevent or remedy. This may consequently result in the loss of SCRY MANA TOKEN or any other digital tokens held by a person.
以太坊区块链基于开源软件并且是无准入许可的分布式账本。尽管Scry.info开发团队努力维护Scry.info安全，任何人均有可能故意或无意地将弱点或缺陷带入以太坊的核心基础设施要素之中，对这些弱点或缺陷可能无法通过已采用的安全措施预防或弥补。这可能最终导致任何人的SCRY MANA TOKEN或其他数字代币丢失。
(14) Ethereum is designed to be public and unpermissioned and therefore may suffer cyber-attacks of “distributed denial of service” from time to time. Such attacks will adversely affect, stagnate or paralyze the network of Ethereum and accordingly render the transactions thereon delayed to be recorded or included in the blocks of Ethereum’s blockchain or even temporarily unable to be performed. The operation of Scry.info will be affected, suspended or discontinued as a result.
(15) Any person who gains access to the SCRY MANA TOKEN purchaser’s registered email or registered account by deciphering or cracking the purchaser’s password will be able to claim in bad faith such SCRY MANA TOKEN as purchased in the crowdsale campaign of Scry.info. As such, the SCRY MANA TOKEN purchased in the crowdsale campaign of Scry.info may be missent to the person whoever claims that the same through the purchaser’s registered email or registered account, which sending is not revocable or reversible. Each purchaser shall take care of the security of his/her registered email and registered account throughout by taking such actions as: (i) using a highly secure password; (ii) refraining from opening or responding to any scam emails; and (iii) keeping strictly confidential all the secret or personal information about himself/herself.
任何通过解密或破解SCRY MANA TOKEN购买者的密码而获得购买者注册邮箱或注册账号访问权限的人士，将能够恶意认领在Scry.info公开售卖计划中所购买的SCRY MANA TOKEN。据此，购买者在Scry.info公开售卖计划中所购买的SCRY MANA TOKEN可能会被错误发送至通过购买者注册邮箱或注册账号认领SCRY MANA TOKEN的任何人士，而这种发送是不可撤销、不可逆转的。每一购买者应当采取诸如以下的措施妥善维护其注册邮箱或注册账号的安全性：(i) 使用高安全性密码；(ii) 不打开或回复任何欺诈邮件；以及 (iii) 严格保密其机密或个人信息。
(16) The loss or destruction of a private key required to access SCRY MANA TOKEN may be irreversible. SCRY MANA TOKEN are controllable only by possessing both the relevant unique public and private keys through local or online wallet. The holder of SCRY MANA TOKEN is required to safeguard the private keys contained in his/her own wallet(s) where his/her SCRY MANA TOKEN is stored. Where such private key of the holder is lost, missing, divulged, destroyed or otherwise compromised, neither Scry.info’s development team nor anyone else will be able to help the holder access or retrieve the related SCRY MANA TOKEN.
若丢失或损毁了存取SCRY MANA TOKEN所必需的私钥，这可能将是不可逆转的。只有通过本地或在线钱包来占有相关的独一无二公钥和私钥，才可以操控SCRY MANA TOKEN。每一持有人应当妥善保管其存放SCRY MANA TOKEN的钱包中的私钥。若SCRY MANA TOKEN持有人的该等私钥丢失、遗失、泄露、毁损或被危及到，Scry.info开发团队或任何其他人士均无法帮助持有人存取或取回相关SCRY MANA TOKEN。
(17) Subject to the specific underlying protocol at the launch of Scry.info, the total quantity of SCRY MANA TOKEN may increase over time, and could further increase as a result of the adoption of a patch or upgrade of Scry.info source code. The resulting inflation of SCRY MANA TOKEN supply could lead to the drop of market price, and consequently SCRY MANA TOKEN holders could suffer economic losses. It is not guaranteed that a purchaser or holder of SCRY MANA TOKEN would be compensated or made good somehow for the SCRY MANA TOKEN inflation.
取决于Scry.info发布时的具体底层协议，SCRY MANA TOKEN总量可能随时间推移而增加，且可能会由于采纳了Scry.info源代码的补丁或升级而进一步增加。由此产生的SCRY MANA TOKEN供应量通胀可能导致市场价格下跌，从而SCRY MANA TOKEN持有者可能遭受经济损失。SCRY MANA TOKEN购买者或持有者并不能被保证会由于SCRY MANA TOKEN通胀而获得某种形式的赔偿或补偿。
(18) The value of SCRY MANA TOKEN hinges heavily on the popularity of Scry.info. Scry.info is not expected to be popular, prevalent or widely used soon after the launch. The worst-case scenario is that Scry.info may even remain marginalized in the long run, appealing to only a minimal portion of the users. By contrast, a significant portion of SCRY MANA TOKEN demand could be of speculative nature. The lack of users may result in increasing volatility of SCRY MANA TOKEN’s market price and consequently compromise Scry.info’s long-term development. Scry.info’s development team will not (nor has the responsibility to) stabilize or otherwise affect SCRY MANA TOKEN’s market price if there is any such price.
SCRY MANA TOKEN的价值很大程度上取决于Scry.info平台的普及度。Scry.info并不预期在发行后的很短时间内就广受欢迎、盛行或被普遍使用。在最坏情况下，Scry.info甚至可能被长期边缘化，仅吸引很小一批使用者。相比之下，很大一部SCRY MANA TOKEN需求可能具有投机性质。缺乏用户可能导致SCRY MANA TOKEN市场价格波动增大从而影响Scry.info的长期发展。出现这种价格波动时，Scry.info开发团队不会（也没有责任）稳定或影响SCRY MANA TOKEN的市场价格。
(19) SCRY MANA TOKEN is not a currency issued by any individual, entity, central bank or national, supra-national or quasi-national organization, nor is it backed by any hard assets or other credit. The circulation and trading of SCRY MANA TOKEN on the market are not what Scry.info’s development team is responsible for or pursues. Trading of SCRY MANA TOKEN merely depends on the consensus on its value between the relevant market participants. Nobody is obliged to redeem or purchase any SCRY MANA TOKEN from any SCRY MANA TOKEN holder. Nor does anyone guarantee the liquidity or market price of SCRY MANA TOKEN to any extent at any time. To divest his/her SCRY MANA TOKEN, a SCRY MANA TOKEN holder would have to locate one or more willing buyers to purchase the same at a mutually agreed price, which attempt could be costly and time-consuming and does not necessarily bear fruit. Moreover, there could be no crypto-currency exchange or other marketplace having SCRY MANA TOKEN listed thereon for trading.
SCRY MANA TOKEN既不是任何个人、实体、中央银行或国家、超国家或准国家组织发行的货币，也没有任何硬资产或其他信用所支持。SCRY MANA TOKEN在市场上的流通和交易并不是Scry.info开发团队的职责或追求。SCRY MANA TOKEN的交易仅基于相关市场参与者对其价值达成的共识。任何人士均无义务从SCRY MANA TOKEN持有者处兑换或购买任何SCRY MANA TOKEN，也没有任何人士能够在任何程度上保证任何时刻SCRY MANA TOKEN的流通性或市场价格。SCRY MANA TOKEN持有者若要转让SCRY MANA TOKEN，该SCRY MANA TOKEN持有者需寻找一名或多名有意按约定价格购买的买家。该过程可能花费甚巨、耗时长并且最终可能并不成功。此外，可能没有加密代币交易所或其他市场上线SCRY MANA TOKEN供公开交易。
(20) Cryptographic tokens, if traded on public markets, usually have extremely volatile prices. Fluctuations in price over short periods of time frequently occur, which price may be denominated in Bitcoin, Ether, US Dollars or any other fiat currency. Such fluctuations could result from market forces (including speculations), regulatory changes, technical innovations, availability of exchanges and other objective factors and represent changes in the balance of supply and demand. Scry.info’s development team is not responsible for any secondary market trading of SCRY MANA TOKEN, no matter whether or not there would be such markets for SCRY MANA TOKEN. Therefore, Scry.info’s development team neither is obliged to tame the price volatility of SCRY MANA TOKEN nor cares about that. The risks associated with SCRY MANA TOKEN trading price have to be taken by the SCRY MANA TOKEN traders themselves.
若在公开市场上交易，加密代币通常价格波动剧烈。短期内价格震荡经常发生，该价格可能以比特币、以太币、美元或其他法币计价。这种价格波动可能由于市场力量（包括投机买卖）、监管政策变化、技术革新、交易所的可获得性以及其他客观因素造成，这种波动也反映了供需平衡的变化。无论是否存在SCRY MANA TOKEN交易的二级市场，Scry.info开发团队对任何二级市场的SCRY MANA TOKEN交易不承担责任。因此，Scry.info开发团队没有义务稳定SCRY MANA TOKEN的价格波动，且对此也并不关心。SCRY MANA TOKEN交易价格所涉风险需由SCRY MANA TOKEN交易者自行承担。
(21) Scry.info’s underlying protocol is based on an open-source computer software such that nobody claims copyright or any other type of intellectual property right of the source code. As a result, anyone can legally copy, replicate, reproduce, engineer, modify, upgrade, improve, recode, reprogram or otherwise utilize the source code and/or underlying protocol of Scry.info in an attempt to develop a competing protocol, software, system or smart contract, which is out of the Seller’s control and may consequently compete with or even overshadow or overtake Scry.info. Besides, there have been and will be various competing blockchain-based platforms that compete with Scry.info. The Seller will in no case be capable of eliminating, preventing, restricting or minimizing such competing efforts that aim to contest with or overtake Scry.info.
(22) While Scry.info will initially be based on Ethereum, it may later be immigrated to one or more other distributed platforms that are more efficient, valuable or suitable to host the transactions executed on Scry.info. In case of such immigration, all the then existing SCRY MANA TOKEN can be converted to such new crypto-tokens as built in the post-immigration Scry.info with similar or equivalent technical specifications and functions.
Scry.info初始时是基于以太坊的，但其今后可能迁移去其他一个或多个分布式平台，只要该等平台对Scry.info上执行的交易更高效、更有价值或更适合。若发生该等迁移，所有届时存在的SCRY MANA TOKEN将能被转换成迁移后的Scry.info上新的内置加密代币，其具有类似或同等技术规格和功能。
(23) Scry.info may provide application interfaces to accommodate all kinds of external application that are developed by third parties (especially the members of the Scry.info community). All such external applications can tap into Scry.info subject to no censorship, restriction, control, pre-qualification or admission requirement. Scry.info’s development team neither intends nor is able to act as a censor to scrutinize to any extent any applications to be developed on or connected with Scry.info. Therefore, programs banned or restricted in certain jurisdictions, such as those relating to gambling, betting, lottery, sweepstake, pornography and otherwise, could take advantage of the permissionlessness of the Scry.info to develop, promote, market or operate. The regulatory authorities of certain jurisdictions could accordingly take administrative or judicial actions against the very programs or even the developers or users thereof. Any punishment, penalty, sanction, crackdown or other regulatory effort made by any governmental authority may more or less frighten or deter existing or potential users away from using Scry.info and holding SCRY MANA TOKEN, and consequently bring material adverse impact on the prospect of Scry.info.
Scry.info可能会提供应用程序接口，用于接纳第三方（尤其是Scry.info社区成员）开发的各类外部程序。所有这些外部程序可以被接入Scry.info而不受限于审查制度、限制、控制、资格预审或准入要求。Scry.info开发团队既不意图也无法担当审查员在任何程度上对任何将要在Scry.info上开发或与之相关的程序进行审核。因此，在特定司法管辖区域被禁止或限制的程序，如涉及赌博、投注、彩票、乐透、色情等等的程序，可能利用Scry.info的无准入要求来开发、促进、营销或运营。特定司法管辖区域的监管当局可能对特定程序或甚至其开发者或用户采取相应行政或司法措施。任何政府当局的处罚、惩罚、制裁、镇压或其他监管措施，或多或少会惊吓或威慑到既有或潜在Scry.info用户使用Scry.info并持有SCRY MANA TOKEN，从而对Scry.info的前景造成重大不利影响。
The information we learn from users helps us personalize and continually improve your SCRY experience. Here are the types of information we gather.
· Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests and communicating with you.
· Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies", and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses SCRY.INFO or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of SCRY.INFO on other Web sites.
· Mobile: When you download or use dapps created by SCRY or our subsidiaries, we may receive information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information to provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, search results, and other personalized content. Most mobile devices allow you to turn off location services.
· E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from SCRY.INFO if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our user list to lists received from other companies, in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our users. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust your user Communication Preferences .
· Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
Information about our users is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share user information only as described below and with subsidiaries Singapore Scry Info Private Ltd controls that either are subject to this Privacy Notice or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice.
· Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, We may set up subprojects or business units. In such transactions, user information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the user consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that SCRY.INFO, Inc., or substantially all of its assets are acquired, user information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
· Protection of SCRY.INFO and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of SCRY.INFO, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from users for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice.
· With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
· We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
· It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
SCRY.INFO gives you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with SCRY.INFO for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information.
SCRY.INFO, Inc. participates in the EU-US Privacy Shield framework.
If you choose to visit SCRY.INFO, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Conditions of Use, including limitations on damages, resolution of disputes, and application of the law of the state of Local laws of each country. If you have any concern about privacy at SCRY.INFO, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it. Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice and the Conditions of Use will change also. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, but you should check our Web site frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of user information collected in the past without the consent of affected users.
Information You Give Us
You provide most such information when you search, buy, post, participate in a contest or questionnaire, or communicate with user service. For example, you provide information when you search for a product; place an order through SCRY.INFO or one of our third-party sellers; provide information in Your Account (and you might have more than one if you have used more than one e-mail address when shopping with us) or Your Profile ; communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise; complete a questionnaire or a contest entry form; use our services such as SCRY Instant Video; compile Wish Lists or other gift registries; participate in Discussion Boards or other community features; provide and rate Reviews; and employ Product Availability Alerts, such as Available to Order Notifications. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, and phone numbers;people to whom purchases have been shipped, including addresses and phone number; e-mail addresses of your friends and other people; content of reviews and e-mails to us; personal description and photograph in Your Profile ; and financial information, including Social Security and driver's license numbers.
Most mobile devices provide users with the ability to disable location services. Most likely, these controls are located in the device's settings menu.If you have questions about how to disable your device's location services, we recommend you contact your mobile service carrier or your device manufacturer.
Information from Other Sources
Examples of information we receive from other sources include updated address information from our carriers or other third parties, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily; account information, purchase or redemption information, and page-view information from some merchants with which we operate co-branded businesses or for which we provide technical, fulfillment, advertising, or other services.
If you have any inquiries or complaints about our handling of your personal data under Privacy Shield, or about our privacy practices generally, please contact us at: FAQ@SCRY.INFO. We will respond to your inquiry promptly.
If we transfer personal information received under the Privacy Shield to a third party, the third party's access, use, and disclosure of the personal data must also be in compliance with our Privacy Shield obligations, and we will remain liable under the Privacy Shield for any failure to do so by the third party unless we prove we are not responsible for the event giving rise to the damage.